May 17, 2010

Somewhere over the Rainbow


I asked a co-worker what kind of cake he would like me to make him. And all he said was that he liked rainbows. Ofcourse when he said this, I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do for him. I didnt want to put a rainbow on top of the cake and call it a day so it took me a while but then it came to me. The inside of this cake was so interesting. this was the rainbow that he wanted.
Later, trying to asseemble everything, I ran into lots of problems but it finally came together and he loved his cake. When I do birthday cakes for people at work, They are impressed and they love everything about them. I am glad I get to enjoy baking and creating art for people and their reactions say it all. Its the freatest part about this for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment